Grace Assembly is seeking qualified candidates for FULL-TIME positions in the following ministries.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating qualifications, experience, expected salary and contact details to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are expanding and looking for a dedicated, self-driven, independent and passionate individual to join our HR team. This role is a key pillar providing support on all HR operational and employee relations matters, playing an important role in fulfilling the church vision.
- Ensure effective HR operations and processes for the smooth running of the HR department
- Assist in end-to-end employee life cycle management
- Manage new staff onboarding and employee records management
- Manage employees’ benefits, medical/ group hospitalization and general insurance administration and coordinate with the company’s insurance broker on issues relating to insurance premiums, renewals, and claims
- Manage learning and development operations
- Support and assist in staff engagement, staff welfare and new HR initiatives/ events
- Assist in tracking and managing HR budget
- Assist in preparing management reports
- Review and recommend improvements to HR systems and processes
- Assist in ensuring personal data protection for the church
- Liaise with government and statutory agencies and assist in ensuring necessary compliance
- Provide general operational support for the church administration, especially for church-wide events
- Diploma in Human Resource or Business Administration/Studies
- 0-2 years of HR generalist experience and working in a non-profit organisation preferred
- Effective HR administration, record keeping and people management skills
- Good knowledge of HR functions, practices, and employment-related laws and regulations
- Independent, resourceful, motivated, and meticulous team player with a positive mindset and strong sense of responsibility
- Possess good interpersonal, communication, organization and planning skills
- Proficient in HR software, Microsoft Office and virtual meeting platforms